- Agility is a fun sport that allowed us to bond with our dogs while getting active together - check out this gold medal winning run here:
Lisa Frick and Hoss win Gold at the 2014 FCI Agility World Championships
- How do you make sure your dog gets enough exercise, even when it's cold?
Exercise With Pets: How to Get Enough When it is Cold Outside
5 Tips to Keep Pets Healthy With Exercise During the Colder Seasons
Heart Shield Plus for Dogs (ivermectin/pyrantel)
Heart Shield Plus flavored chewables for dogs is a high quality, cost-effective solution to the year-round threat of heartworms, roundworms and hookworms.
Just one highly effective Heart Shield Plus flavored chewable given monthly is guaranteed to protect your dog against heartworm disease and treat and control common zoonotic roundworms and hookworms. And it contains the veterinarian preferred medicine for heartworm prevention — ivermectin/pyrantel.
- For heartworm prevention in dogs
- For treatment and control of roundworms and hookworms
- Easy to give – dogs love the flavored chewable
- Safe to treat dogs, even puppies as young as six weeks and pregnant or nursing dogs
Caution: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts this drug to be used by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Transfer Your Prescription
Find out how easy it is to transfer your pet’s prescription to your local pharmacy! Click here to learn more!